For ARION SA, respecting and protecting your personal data is a commitment. We understand and take seriously the fact that you are aware and concerned about your personal data. This Privacy Statement describes:
• The personal data that ARION SA collects for you
• How we use and protect your personal data
• The choices you have about how we use that data
We recognize that the protection of personal data is an ongoing responsibility, and therefore we will periodically update and amend this Statement. Please visit our website from time to time in order to be informed of any changes. 1. Who we are "ARION SA" is a Greek company based in Athens. It is a commercial company with after sales support with specialized management staff. For advanced and specialized solutions: • In Vehicles • In Logistics Automation • In the industry ARION SA is organized in 3 fields: 1. Sale 2. Technical Support after the sale ◦ It has a well-organized technical department to support its products. It covers both the maintenance of the systems it represents and their general repair 3. Specialized repair workshop ◦ Develops and operates a specialized workshop for general inspections and repairs of major systems, supported by experienced staff and modern special equipment
2. What personal data do we collect about you?
In the context of our activities, we collect all or some of the following categories of personal data of the subjects, i.e. customers, suppliers, external partners, as well as any third parties with whom we do business or who express an interest in the products and services us:
- Name / Company name. We collect the names (first name, last name) and trade names of the subjects, as well as the names of their contact persons when they do business with us, when they express their interest in our products and services, or when they participate in the events and seminars we organize as and in our promotions.
- Email address (email). We collect the email address of subjects and their contacts when they do business with us, when they express interest in our products and services and in our promotions.
- Postal address. We collect the home address of the subjects for the purposes of invoicing and shipping our products.
- Other contact details. We collect other contact information, such as the telephone number of subjects or their contact persons, in order to provide our services better and faster.
- Information for billing purposes. We collect the data of the subjects and final recipients of our products that are necessary for the pricing of our products and services, such as for example the VAT number and the name of the D.O.Y. to which they belong. Our company undertakes not to collect sensitive personal data of the subjects.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our products and services and contact us, when we enter into a contractual relationship for the provision of our products and services, when you visit our website and fill out the contact form.
We do not sell your personal data to anyone and only share it with companies that facilitate the provision of our services to you. Such third parties may, for example, be: -companies we represent - delivery companies (courier) - banking and other financial institutions - transport companies
4. How do we use (process) your personal data? We use your personal data for the following purposes:
4.1. Serving our customers.
4.2. Relationship with suppliers and other external partners. The personal data of these subjects is used exclusively in the context and for the purposes of our relationship with them.
4.3. Marketing/promotional actions.
5. Lawful basis for processing your personal data
5.1. The processing of your personal data carried out for the provision of our services to you or in the context of the transactional relationship between us, is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or - at your request - on preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
5.2. The processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing and/or promotional actions is either based on your consent, or is necessary for the purposes of the legal interests pursued by ARION SA without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of the respective data subjects that impose the protection of his personal data.
5.3. In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and/or European legislation